On Jul 16, 2012, at 8:04 AM, sri...@ymail.com wrote:

my links all include references to research published in reputable scientific journals, yours led to webpage with spreadsheet that said created by Vaj, anyone interested in this should also see message 314502

It's not a spreadsheet I'm afraid - it's a chart from:

Meditation Practices for Health: State of the Research
Prepared for:
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
540 Gaither Road
Rockville, MD 20850
www.ahrq.gov
Contract No. 290-02-0023
Prepared by:
University of Alberta Evidence-based Practice Center
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Investigators:
Maria B. Ospina, B.Sc., M.Sc.
Kenneth Bond, B.Ed., M.A.
Mohammad Karkhaneh, M.D.
Lisa Tjosvold, B.A., M.L.I.S.
Ben Vandermeer, M.Sc.
Yuanyuan Liang, Ph.D.
Liza Bialy, B.Sc.
Nicola Hooton, B.Sc., M.P.H.
Nina Buscemi, Ph.D.
Donna M. Dryden, Ph.D.
Terry P. Klassen, M.D., M.Sc., F.R.C.P.C.

It used to be on the Wikipedia page for Transcendental Meditation, but was removed by TM advocates.

Apparently the only people who had a problem with it was the TM associates from the Univ. Of Kentucky (yes Kentucky actually has a university!) tried to muddy the water with their own "review".