Thanks for either or point.  Anne Wilson Schaef whose specialty is addiction
teaches that either or thinking is at the very core of addiction, indeed of all
the problems of Western culture.

________________________________
 From: sparaig <lengli...@cox.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 9:13 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM's biggest problem?

That same conclusion applies to virtually the entire body of research reviewed
by the AHRQ.

Everyone studies their own favorite form of meditation.

and it wasn't merely TM-afiliated people complaining. As the info I already
linked shows, there were quite a few non-TMers miffed at how their research was
evaluated.

Harald Walach, for example, has published on mindfulness as well as TM.

http://www.mum.edu/inmp/walach.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Walach%20H%5BAuthor%5D

BTW, have you ever noticed that the way that asanas are taught in TM is a mild
form of mindfulness practice and that the more formal course is even more
mindfulness oriented?

It is only in your own mind that it is an either/or thing.

L.