--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Well, Barry, why don't we admit it, we are just BAD, we
> are the scapegoats they can project their perceived
> righteous anger on, obviously quite a few people have
> a need of it, - not Share herself, she is a very
> positive exception. You have a quibble about some TM
> instruction, and you are a BAD Buddhist. I have never
> been a Bhuddhist in my life, but if that's what is
> being projected on me, what do I care?

We've been found out, Tea. There is no use denying
the truth any more.

By the way, did your check from the Dalai Lama this
week include a bonus for having taunted a certain
TB into "posting out?" Mine did. Gotta do that more
often, the economy being what it is.

More seriously, isn't it fascinating that some would
rather believe that anyone who doesn't buy into the
ludicrous TM dogma on this forum is doing so because
they were paid to do so by some nefarious "Buddhist"
leader such as the Dalai Lama? As opposed to merely
stating personal opinions arrived at by using a
facility they gave up years or decades ago -- being
able to think for oneself.

We bad.  :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNbZcT8RXgE