Sending forgiveness and unconditional love (btw, this is me teasing you all AND
laughing at myself)

such as I can evoke in my fried and melted self, to all baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
weather everywhere (-:
Think what?  Ah yes, don't think global warming, silly devas putting that in
one place, HERE
OTO hot hand, don't think rain raga either, as other silly devas putting THAT
in one place THERE
silly devas I love and forgive you

but sorry, both seem to be a bit conditional
no doubt my samskaras humming along nicely on very deep level
will you love and forgive me for calling you silly and dolt (see below)?

thinking global what?  BALANCE, dolt, BALANCE

And no Buck, not only TM Domers create global balance, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
you were joking, right?  ha ha

all this may be that
but obviously
all here is not there
PS:

will do some EFT tapping for sunshine there and cooling rain there
hope that's not against anyone's religion, etc.
I'm sorry pls forgive me thank you I love u