I just remember the guy being on Art Bell (I think he was on more than
once) and out of curiosity picked up the book.  I figured that folks
here get a hoot out the book.

Also out of curiosity I bought one of Major Ed Dames remote viewing VHS
tapes.  When after a week or two it didn't show up and I didn't even get
a confirmation email I called the number and Dames answered.  The
duplication of the tapes had held up the order but it arrived about a
week later.

Bell's show was amusing though he tended to be a poor interviewer always
dragging the focus from the interviewed back to himself. He is also the
cousin of Turq's one time guru Freddie Lenz.  I attended one of the UFO
symposiums here in the Bay Area in the early 1990s and though I didn't
know who he was at the time Bell emceed the event.