--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
>
> > Former Cardinal Ratzinger, former head of the Inquisition,
> > and current Pope of the Church Of Rome, is from Germany,
> > same place Nabby is from.

Nope, Nabby isn't from Germany, not of 2012. Before 1945, for a short
period his country was.

> That's right, it was the former Pope who was Polish, Ratzinger is from
Bavaria.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria#Kingdom_of_Bavaria

Bild isn't a Bavarian newspaper. It's the main German tabloid, roughly
corresponding to the Sun in UK, the same that features excerpts from the
Dalai Lama. The headline, no very famous says: 'We are Pope', meaning
something like, with Ratzi, we all Germans became now pope sort of.

  [Headline: ]