--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> Geeez, this is so so funny.  I am laughing so hard.  Off to the beach -
> I'll look for a job in September.
>

> ________________________________

Yes, also, but it doesn't mean you couldn't be caring as well. Unlike you, I am
not commenting on your relationship with others.

> No, I have to play with guys like you,

No you don't.

> because you have fixed and inflexible agendas,

In your eyes that is. I haven't known anything about you until last December.
When I first saw people referring to you as Robin, I didn't know you where
Robin Carlson. And I didn't know who that was, and what he did. My first
reaction to you was then through the posts I read, and it is the same I am
having now. So I guess that couldn't be called agenda.

> and are unable to manoeuvre yourself sufficiently in the act of debate such
> to adjudicate, moment to moment, your own performance.

If I would want to learn from you about debate, I would ask you. Since I don't
ask you, I am not interested to learn from you about debate.

> Maharishi taught me many things; but one thing that stands out in my memory
> of him: He never set himself up to look stupidâ€"he was keen on staying deep
> enough in every second so that none of the irony of life could turn him into
> a victim. I observed this, and made a vow I would do the same.

But that didn't really help you. Your tactics towards me and others here whom
you regard as enimies is always the same, it is always the same style of
seeming and played self irony, but then towards the end you are the same stern
and judgemental partonizing. While it may be amusing, it just doesn't bring
anything. You are just in love with your own talk. You are too much just about
yourself. I me mine.