sigh Thank you-sigh.
No doubt you, Emily Reyn, understood, as expected, quite well by public
# 315708 +315704 indicating you are " more and more convinced that
looking for a job is, in fact, *not* the next indicated step for"
you(J'attendais et je sombre ) in response to these  seemingly
everlasting doomy-gloomy out of context postings and  on Wed Aug 1,
with your you'll "look for a job in September" post  put it-as well
expected- the Apocalypse into shame and ashes(Jetez au vent mes tristes
cendres, voilà) .

So why not  soften the harsh guilt ridden so  un-yogic-anti-TM
destructive appeal "Remember you are hast'ning onTo death's dark gloomy
shade;Your joys on earth will soon be gone,Your flesh in dust be laid.."
start TM go to the Dome and playing with this rhymes?
desert=dessert and
  the tender heart of "Le desert"de mon "coeur"(ev'ry secret of my
heart)revealing the just-sweet-secret in public

"And I receive my just dessert
For all that I have done"sigh [:D]
which has been so beautiful done  by seattlefloyd on Aug 11, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nowsoZomu0c
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nowsoZomu0c>

Hinting to the history of the  love -erotomania -cal element  in
apocalyptic-ism and apocalyptic love:  Do not ask me to "elaborate"
American-wise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2j578jTBCY

sigh [:D]
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>
wrote:

> Here's the link to that scene on youtube called Jane Fonda on acting
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqyk4VgYntE
>
> sigh
>

> ________________________________

defining the suffocating anxiety that goes into executing  a flawlessly
"flow"of a scene of great mesmerizing  intoxicating, exhilarating and
terrifying  potential --I wonder if turquoiseb are-was just  searching
for these achievement  of"one take" orchestral perfection in his
watching and reviewing movies since he  started in the mask of Uncle
Tantra ......or?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/27/about-face-timothy-greenfield-s\
\

http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/about-face-the-supermodels-then-and-now\