Those who let the sadness of the swamps overtake them will sink
underneath the mud to their death....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y688upqmRXo
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y688upqmRXo>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfTBK8xYQm8
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfTBK8xYQm8>
soon again
The sun is up, birds are everywhere
They're flying high, surfing in the air
It's nice to live when life is such a bless
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>

http://www.london2012.com/equestrian/event/dressage-individual/index.htm\

> thanks for reminder-looking forward some video too but  being
quite busy and cannot ignore the world-upside -down here
> here what a found-in a hurry
> Olympics 2012 profile: Carl Hester dressage
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JcrEKP3ysU
> Edward Gal & Glock's Undercover [Netherlands]
> Nathalie zu Sayn Wittgenstein & Digby [Denmark]
> Beatrix Ferrer Salat & Delgado [Spain] (EDIT:Withdrawn pre-event--not
sound)
> Juan Manuel Munoz Diaz & Fuego de Cardenas [Spain]
> Carl Hester & Uthopia [Great Britain]
> Imke Schellekens Bartels & Hunter Douglas Toots [Netherlands] (EDIT:
just missed out on selection!)
> Helen Langehanenberg & Damon Hill [Germany]
> Laura Bechtolsheimer & Mistral Hojris [Great Britain]
> Charlotte Dujardin & Valegro [Great Britain]
> Adelinde Cornelissen & Jerich Parzival [Netherlands]
> Jessica Michel & Riwera de Hus [France]
> Kristina Sprehe & Desperados [Germany]
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj999RiAcfE
>
> so please keep me posted
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater no_reply@ wrote:
> >
> > http://www.dressage-news.com/?p=17028
> >
> > Carl Hester rode the top scoring ride today for Britain. Fabulous
Dutch horse. Wish I had the video to post, but alas.