From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of wgm4u
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 9:51 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Video Interview: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
"Celibate" Guru had a love affair - Judith Bourque

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , wgm4u <no_reply@> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:

http://www.liloumace.com/Maharishi-Mahesh-Yogi-Celibate-Guru-had-a-love-affa
ir-Judith-Bourque_a2078.html

> > She smiles as she plunges the dagger deep into the heart and
> > soul of MMY's reputation, and for what?, a few coins of silver
> > for her cheap book?, is Judith Bourque MMY's Judas? or a
> > tormented soul hiding beneath flower covered dresses?
>
> Seems to me that the person who destroyed his *own*
> reputation was the guy who plunged his dick deep into
> Judith Bourque and a number of other women.
>
> If you're looking for a "tortured soul," it seems
> to me that it would be the person who did this while
> claiming to be celibate.

If MMY 'the great pretender' only nailed a couple of broads in his lifetime
with all that money and power, he was a pretty poor Don Juan, don't cha
think? ;-)

Come on Turq, you know you and I would be nailing them all and probably have
a harem to boot!

That's a silly comment. He "nailed" quite a few, but he couldn't exactly go
hog wild and yet retain secrecy. It's amazing he was able to keep it as
secret as he did. I believe that may be why he placed such emphasis on
secrecy and confidentiality in general. Those in positions of authority knew
things on a need to know basis. Neil Paterson wouldn't tell you what brand
of toothpaste he used.