And they roll their R's in the back of their throats so perfectly! Das ist
ausgeseichnet!

________________________________
 From: merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2012 11:05 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Never put a disaster to waste. A tribute

Oh friends, not these tones!
    Rather, let us raise our voices in more pleasing
    And more joyful sounds!
    Joy! (Joy!)

So lets the  active and lurking 1160  or so  member of FFL  sing together with
Beethoven - Ode an die Freude -Ode to Joy and join  with our  10 000 amateur
chorus singers  Far Eastern brother/sister/friends in this moving tribute to
all the victims of the Fukushima disaster. Let's join in this a striking"Daiku"
environment(Daiku suggests a relationship to the word haiku  but with digital
shorts- a portal between the physical and metaphysical worlds-visual and sonic
component)  and performance of Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" in Osaka, Japan,
conducted by a student of my friend  Seiji Ozawa himself student of my beloved
Karajan

http://digitaljournal.com/article/322028
    Joy, beautiful spark of the gods*
    Daughter of Elysium,
    We enter, drunk with fire,
    Heavenly one, your sanctuary!
    Your magic reunites
    What custom's sword  strictly divided.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0IHGFbgwls

PS
 *All this visible world is but an imperceptible element in the great bosom of
nature. No thought can go so far...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzGORub6IbE&feature=watch_response