Oh my, oh my,my Share
You really did not care? [:D]
  Groupies of All  already gave you a look askance
Will you, won't you really won't you join the dance?
  Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?

"The Turquoiseb Quadrille"

     "Will you walk a little faster?" said a whiting to LongShare,
     "There's a Turquoise close behind us, he's treading without any
care.
     See how eagerly the lobsters and the turtles all advance!
     They are waiting on the shingle -- will you come and join the dance?
     Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, will you join the dance?
     Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?

     "You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
     When they take us up and throw us, with the lobsters, out to sea!"
     But LongShare replied "Too far, too far!" and gave a look askance --
     Said she thanked the whiting kindly, but she would not join the
dance.
     Would not, could not, would not, could not, would not join the
dance.
     Would not, could not, would not, could not, could not join the
dance.

     "What matters it how far we go?" her scaly friend replied.
     "There is another shore, you know, upon the other side.
     The further off from FFL the nearer is "No Chance"--
     Then turn not pale, beloved LongShare, but come and join the dance.
     Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, will you join the dance?
     Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?

Parody of "The Spider and the Fly" by Mary Botham Howitt,written by
Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
blemished and spoiled by meruma(i)d
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>
wrote:

> Well at least Barry's never called me a fly before (-:
>

> ________________________________

to me.  OTOH, I know what you mean.  Several times I've been
reading a post of Barry's, including one to me, and he'll be
positive.  Then bam!  Suddenly he'll say something really
negative.  And I'm like, what just happened?!  It seems to
come out of left field.  It has baffled me.Â

> > I guess with Barry as soon as I sense negativity coming, I simply
stop reading.  That way whatever he's said that's positive can
stand on its own congruence.  And beauty.  Â

> > There is positive and negative in us all.  Since I love
psychology, I simply wonder, how can we best live with this fact.
I'm still learning.

> > What fascinates me about your post, Judy is the idea that the
positive is a set up for the negative.  I'd never thought of it
that way.  Why would someone do such?Â

> > Share
> >

> "Will you step into my parlor?" said the spider to the fly;
> "'Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you did spy.
> The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,
> And I have many pretty things to show when you are there."
> "O no, no," said the little fly, "to ask me is in vain,
> For who goes up your winding stair can ne'er come down again."...
>
> The spider turned him round about, and went into his den,
> For well he knew the silly fly would soon be back again:
> So he wove a subtle web, in a little corner sly,
> And set his table ready to dine upon the fly.
> Then he came out to his door again, and merrily did sing
> "Come hither, hither, pretty fly, with the pearl and silver wing:
> Your robes are green and purple; there's a crest upon your head;
> Your eyes are like the diamond bright, but mine are dull as lead."...
>
> And now, dear little children, who may this story read,
> To idle, silly, flattering words, I pray you ne'er give heed;
> Unto an evil counselor close heart, and ear, and eye,
> And take a lesson from this tale of the Spider and the Fly.
>

> > ________________________________

barb.  Why
> > > why why?  Why why why keep the negativity going?  Why
not simply
> > > enjoy positive offering?
> >
> > Share, it's difficult to respond positively even to something
> > positive when it's from someone who is so overwhelmingly
> > negative. When he posts something positive, it's incongruous;
> > there's no way he can make it sound authentic.
> >
> > If you look at that "positive" post again, moreover, you'll
> > see that only the first four paragraphs are positive. The
> > last five are all negative. It's difficult to avoid the
> > impression that the positive stuff in the beginning was
> > just a setup for the negative at the end.
> >
> > Here it is again:

> > > Apologies Mr. Nabby, I love your crop circles.  But why why
why?

> > > Also, Barry says I joined in the latest surge of
hatefulness.Â