Hi Judy, will also send directly to you in case you're taking a complete break
from FFL.  Anyway, just this morning I read your whole post.  Ugh, this is why
I abhor emailing sometimes.  I thought your post ended just above my comment to
Nabby about loving his crop circles.

The funny thing is ha ha that my vicious remark was about a comment that Buck
made in reference to a photo that merudanda posted.  It had nothing to do with
Barry.  In fact, it had nothing to do with merudanda.

Thank you for clearing up the mystery.  And I will say here and now that as far
as I can tell, which isn't that far given my short time here, TurqB has made
the most vicious remark of all.  Ann referred to it which contained the c word
and a wish for someone's death!  Without know any details, will say that was
well over the line.

Just so you know, I don't feel under anyone's thumb on FFL.  Or in 3D life
either.  If anything, and despite my apologizing often, I probably tend to be
too independent.  The apologizing is a safety procedure.  Just in case I've
stepped on someone's heart.  Better to be safe and start the healing than to
avoid and then festering occurs.

I do also believe that sometimes the toughest exteriors protect the tenderest
hearts.  I'm not saying that excuses any negative behavior.  I just keep the
tender heart in mind.  And give the tough exterior wide berth.

Hope you have a good week.
Share