 From: authfriend <jst...@panix.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:23 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Followup articles on the sorry state of "science"

> Oh no Judy,  I really like Dr. Mercola.  Why do you think
> it's bad to be against vaccines?

OMIGOD. Share, being against vaccines is one of the very
most dangerous of the unfounded myths circulating among
alternative-health folks. There are huge amounts of
excellent material on the Web debunking opposition to
vaccines.

That isn't to say that there is no risk to vaccines,
just that the risks of not using them are far greater.

Do you know what "herd immunity" means? Have a look
here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

This is a good place to start. You really need to
inform yourself of all the pros and cons instead of
just swallowing what Mercola has to say.