from jyotishi Sam Geppi's newsletter, about full Moon in Aquarius which occurs
approx 9 am Central Aug 31

Note that Sun is in its own sign, Leo which gives it added power.  But also
potential imbalances.

Sam SadaShiva says:

Connecting our personal power to the highest good, without regard for our own
personal glory – aversions, victories, defeats, is the highest
Leo lesson. The full Moon in Aquarius brings the compassion for humanity and
the feeling of appreciation for others and their glory as
embodiments of G-d. This realization must be present if the Leo in each
of us is to fulfill its mission as the “Good King” – one whose kingdom
flourishes – rather than the tyrant who can only feel powerful when
robbing the peasants and invading other kingdoms.

Shatabishak Nakshatra
This full Moon happens in the Nakshatra of Shatabishak, which literally means
“100 physicians”.
This Nakshatra is where the poison of our fears and hypnotic
attachments to life are transformed into the elixir of sacred medicine.
This medicine takes the form of sacred teachings and healings that
descend from the heavens.
The deity of this Nakshatra is Varuna, who brings the celestial rains from
heaven and charges the atmosphere with static electricity, that
leads to the lightning strike of awareness in the next Nakshatra of Purva
Bhadra.