 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:14 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Quiz: Determining one's existential sincerity

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@> wrote:
> >

> > Dear Emily,
> >
> > I have chosen to ignore, for now, your introductory remarks, which
> > are a gloss upon your commentary. I am going to post only my response
> > to your commentary. After that I shall look at these reflections
> > (which were written after you has composed your commentary--I have
> > excised them from this post) to see if they merit a separate post.
>
> If they do merit a separate post, make sure to post it after Friday's Post
> Count, 'cuz right now you're at 50 posts for the week.

Dear Rick,  A lot of this shit between people should go offline between folks
as a curtsey between folks.   Let's go back to 30 posts per week.  The writing
was much better then when posts were precious at 30 to 40 posts per week.  A
cap of 50 posts per week puts this place in to twitter.  Like if someone wants
to 'salon' on TV shows or on the book about Osama, or Ravi or Robin or 'the
gang' want to bomb this place on their stuff, at 30 posts it is more likely to
be connected to FFL.  50 posts per week is too damned excruciating to get these
people off of FFL.  At 30 posts the airways would free up by Saturday nite for
topics related to FF on a lot of weeks.  I'd be glad to help you administrate
this, just give me the passwords to FFL.
Your loyal and early FFL member,
-Buck in FF