The Good Doctor observes: Another great piece of writing, Curtis!

"The world really needs it." -- one slight, but significant, correction here by
Doctor Dumbass: Your world, Barry, needs it. Not mine.

My world is not populated by the groups and cliques and false teachers of the
blind and dumb, as yours is. My world is filled with happy, bright, insightful,
intelligent, and independent souls, every one.