All the while perpetuating this clique, this white, mid-western, ole boy
network.

No matter how many times Barry and Curtis get humiliated by me, they are
needy, clueless, shameless -- they will always manage to deceive, con,
attract some innocent naive, gullible liberals, with their deceptive
writing, the Xenos, the Susans, the Steves.

But they will not fool the cogent, coherent, compelling Mavericks of this
list, The Judy Stein's, The Robin Carlsen's, The Bob Price's of this list.

I feel contempt and disgust for these two MF'ers - Curtis and Barry.

I have no need to hide behind any political correctness, any white man's
guilt, burden to call it as I see it and I spare none. My forefathers were
equal opportunity racists, however a true Brahmin first works on his own
biases, fears, insecurities, anxieties before going after others - he
doesn't even spare his own family and I haven't  - other than my sisters
but such is the conditioning, love of an Indian brother.

What's the most that one can do - kill me? I'll mock and laugh at my own
body's frailty, fragility, even as I watch it wringing, writhing, agonizing
in pain. And then the world will celebrate the glory of the only Brahmin of
this world - Ravi Chivukula - his brutal-self honesty and integrity, his
commitment to truth, his fearlessness that even death couldn't touch him.

That's the Hindu metaphor of a Brahmin - nothing you can earn by birth,
it's only accidental that I have been one. The kshatriyas(warriors, kings,
administrators) of the past wouldn't touch such a Brahmin - because they
knew he had conquered death, they would seek their advice, because they
knew he would call it without any bias. Indians talk about a story of how
Alexander the Great met such a Brahmin - it could just be a myth for all we
know.

Such a Brahmin can only be defeated by a woman - he has to be, it has to be
so, so he learns to be ever humble, to be ever watchful, change, modify,
finetune his behavior, his actions, his biases, his motivations - knowing
that the existence - the dynamic, organic, mysterious entity can whup his
ass anytime, at its own will, at its own fancy.

Yours arrogantly, humbly, hatingly, lovingly,
Ravi Chivukula.