Dear Robin:  I posted this song awhile ago, many months ago, in fact, but I
absolutely Love, Love, Love the version you posted.  Here's Joni:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a24wVSVLtLQ&feature=related

________________________________
 From: Robin Carlsen <maskedze...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2012 2:09 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Eastwooding: "I'm not going to shut up; it's my
turn!"

Dear Share,

You must excuse my presumption here (because it is very likely I am wrong) but
I must tell you that in this post I get to feel the most Share that is there
severed (perhaps not consciously:)) from her philosophy. It just *seemed* to me
that all you wrote here came out of your experience unmediated by any final
beliefs about what is real. Like a beautiful accident of Share making herself
available beyond what would be possible were she solidly, as she almost always
is, behind her spiritual orientation to people and reality (which, in the
weaponry and ordnance deployed by some of us more irascible FFL posters, is
sometimes--silently, mind you--denigrated as being overly positive--and
therefore impotent:)).

Yes, Share, I felt I knew something about the beauty of the Russian soul--its
utter distinctiveness from any other peoples in the world--after viewing that
video a number of times. The feeling of collective warmth and passion, it
seemed so real and natural to me. Changed my perception of Russia, I think.
Even of Putin. I think Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, from wherever he is now, must be
happier about his Mother Russia--unless nationality counts for nothing after
death, and one becomes, unavoidably, a universalist. But it made me want to be
there among those young people--and made me have confidence about the future of
Russia.

I was curious about the ginkgo bilobia reference: but I have used it daily to
ward off the dementia which would be Barry's revenge against me. I am meeting
with LK on the 20th of September here in Toronto. I aim to reprogram him as
best I can so that he comes back onto FFL and says that I am more perfect than
I was when I was in Unity Consciousness.

I find myself, once I started to experience the effect of your words upon me,
acquiescing in your decision to let that karma (as *you* call it) burn off
without having to go back to where we had those delightful exchanges--*that was
good for me, Share*. :-) But now like a previous lifetime (*definitely* a
metaphor for me, inside the first person subjectivity thing--won't use the O
word, because Steve, in his earnest desire to get as near to the truth as
possible, has expressed some disquiet about the intrinsic denotation of that
word) it seems to be very much in our past. We will let the good God assign its
value, whatever it might have been, when we come to die, Share.

"What a funny old world it is"--Yeah, can't you tell? It is funny as it can be
when Share Long has to reconcile all her dissonant loyalties around here--Ravi
and Barry: trying to do justice to both. In any case, Share, I like the
spontaneity (if you will let me call it that) of your letter to me, and I will
be alert to the contingency of another wholly different form of conversation
that may be in our destiny together here on FFL. *Something* sure is up these
days. But I would not know what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uKdHT7bquM