 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2012 1:25 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Eastwooding: "I'm not going to shut up; it's
my turn!"

Dear Sweetest, kindest, gentlest Share,

"The only conflicting loyalties I'm experiencing are my fond memories of Curtis
from 37 years ago vs. my liking of Ravi. "

I always love your support, concern, love but please don't sully, taint my
reputation by comparing me with Curtis who is the moral leadership for all the
veiled, concealed misogynist, homophobic agenda on this list with his open
support of Barry and azgrey. You may accept him - but please leave me out of
this. Remember I goad, insult and slay his ass day in and day out, at my fancy,
at my will, and all he can do is Strategy # 1 - try to twist, manipulate the
audience, Rick and Strategy # 2 - cry wolf, accuse others of being
racist,misogynist, homophobic.

You don't know the amount of disgust, contempt I have for these shameless,
clueless bastards, the metaphorical Rakshasaas, demons, metaphor for their
deception.

Share - I remember a beautiful story of how Divine Mother would keep slaying
this demon, but he would constantly change forms and Divine Mother would keep
on slaying him - I don't remember how it ended :-) - but this is what Curtis is
- this demon of deception who keeps changing forms- in his case, keeps changing
the context, crying wolf while using his deceptive charm through his writing.
Sickening, disgusting Rakshasaas - Curtis, Barry and his ole boy clique.

Keep me out of it mother.

Love,
Ravi

On Sep 5, 2012, at 8:45 AM, Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Share:
>

>________________________________

 yada.  As
 for my being impotent, it's not been my intention to be, uh, potent.  So no
problemo.  Sigh, btw, I notice I'm feeling grumpy this morning.  Blaming it on
the sugar I ate yesterday.  Somehow I've become very sensitive to sugar.
Anyway, Robin, apologies for taking it out on you.

>Robin:  Yes, Share, I felt I knew something about the beauty of the Russian
>soul--its utter distinctiveness from any other peoples in the world--after
>viewing that video a number of times. The feeling of collective warmth and
>passion, it seemed so real and natural to me. Changed my perception of Russia,
>I think. Even of Putin. I think Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, from wherever he is
>now, must be happier about his Mother Russia--unless nationality counts for
>nothing after death, and one becomes, unavoidably, a universalist. But it made
>me want to be there among those young people--and made me have confidence
>about the future of Russia.
>
>Share:  Good!  Because I agree with something Susan said recently about how
>expectations in the classroom influence a student's
 performance.
 Perhaps your confidence about future of Russia will have a good influence.

>Robin:  I was curious about the ginkgo bilobia reference: but I have used it
>daily to ward off the dementia which would be Barry's revenge against me. I am
>meeting with LK on the 20th of September here in Toronto. I aim to reprogram
>him as best I can so that he comes back onto FFL and says that I am more
>perfect than I was when I was in Unity Consciousness.
>
>Share:  I've heard it helps with memory and mine can be quite faulty.  I
>resist supplements but every now and then I think I should add that one to my
>repetoire.  Very exciting about you and LK.  Want me to check if that date is
>auspicious?
>
>Robin:  I find myself, once I started to experience the effect of your words
>upon me, acquiescing in your decision to let that karma (as *you* call it)
>burn off without having to go back to where we had those delightful
>exchanges--*that was good for me, Share*. :-) But now like a previous lifetime
>(*definitely* a metaphor for me, inside the first person subjectivity
>thing--won't use the O word, because Steve, in his earnest desire to get as
>near to the truth as possible, has expressed some disquiet about the intrinsic
>denotation of that word) it seems to be very much in our past. We will let the
>good God assign its value, whatever it might have been, when we come to die,
>Share.
>
>Share:  Somehow you've gotten what I said all jumbled here.  Anyway, what
>exactly was good for
 you?

>Robin:  "What a funny old world it is"--Yeah, can't you tell? It is funny as
>it can be when Share Long has to reconcile all her dissonant loyalties around
>here--Ravi and Barry: trying to do justice to both. In any case, Share, I like
>the spontaneity (if you will let me call it that) of your letter to me, and I
>will be alert to the contingency of another wholly different form of
>conversation that may be in our destiny together here on FFL. *Something* sure
>is up these days. But I would not know what it is.
>
>Share:  The only conflicting loyalties I'm experiencing are my fond memories
>of Curtis from 37 years ago vs. my liking of Ravi.  But I have a lot of
>practice from childhood dealing with such.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uKdHT7bquM
>Share:  Thank you so much for this.  Very haunting and beautiful.
>
>Share PS:  Hey Robin, ever watchful of my posting amounts, I want to ask you
>here about something you wrote in reply to Rick's Gary Greenfield story.  What
>did you mean when you said that there are all kinds of problems that set in
>after a while.  Sleeping elephants start waking up?  Is that one way you would
>describe what happened to you?  I also like what sparaig said about things
>getting sticky.  I think that's inevitable on any spiritual path.  Heck, in
>any area of
 life.  There's always a honeymoon period that comes to an end.  But then the
real love can arise and grow.  But perhaps that's just my first person thingie
talking.