 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:42 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Eastwooding: PS to Ann  "I'm not going to shut up;
it's my turn!"

> Thanks, Ann but too late about being slammed. I was slammed
> for my very second post, my first being a reply to Marek's
> surf report. Me asking about body surfing on west coast. I
> guessed it was a safe topic for my FFL debut. As for my
> second post, it was very brief, mentioned Hagelin. So gave
> me a chance to, in true nurse fashion, take the temperature
> of the group.

Although I rarely read Share's posts, much less reply
to them, I'm going to do what I know that Judy (our
official Upholder Of Truth And Honesty) will not and
point out a few discrepancies in the account above.

First, the post mentioning Hagelin was Share's fifth
on FFL, not her second. Second, I just glanced through
the replies to this post, and the closest I can even
*imagine* to being a "slam" was one of mine, replying
to Hagelin's silly theories  -- not to Share -- with a simple
graphic:

I didn't read all of the responses in the thread, but glancing
through them briefly I saw *none* that "slammed Share."
Not a one. I challenge her to produce the one or ones that did.

I'm posting this as a reminder of the thing that happens so often
here, and that I think that happened in this case, and has warped
Share's memory of events. A number of people responded to
her posting of Hagelin's silly ideas by making fun of his *ideas*
or of *him*. Why do I get the feeling that Share interpreted
this as "slamming her?"