Share Long:
> Dear Richard, if you say one more word about unpaid
> wagers without supplying juicy details...

My money is $500 and I called Barry on his bet. Barry
wouldn't show his hand, so by the rules of Texas
poker, he forfieted the wager, now he should pay up
or shut up. He can send the $500, if he has it, via my
PayPal account.

"The challenge is leveled. You lot will either deal
with it and try to respond, or you'll stay on the
hater bandwagon. My money is on all or most of you
doing the same old same old."