 From: awoelflebater <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 12:13 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Arab Spring Turns Against the US to John

--- In mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> --- In mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >

> > --- In mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Share,
> > >
> > > The current troubles are still due to the malefic conjunction of Mars and
> > > Saturn in Libra.  In the US chart, Libra is the 8th house (a significator
> > > for death) from Pisces, which represents the American homes or property.
> > > Thus, we're finding that the American embassies overseas are being
> > > attacked and American citizens working there are killed or harassed.
> >
> > Easy to say after the fact but does any of this planetary activity allow
> > you to predict anything?
>

> Awoe,
>
> I've already posted on August 14, 2012 here on FFL that the malefic
> conjunction of Mars and Saturn had started.  Since then, we've experienced
> the hurricane damage in New Orleans and now the attacks on American embassies
> overseas.
>
> JR

Thanks JR, but you know it is always easy to ascribe certain events to various
causes after the fact. I am no expert on this particular phenomenon or study or
science that you speak about so I am curious to know how it works, if at all
and what it allows one to do before something is supposed to happen. In other
words, what is the point of knowing what the constellations are doing?