Hi John, do you have software to construct jyotish charts?  I made a joke, I
think to Susan, about seeing if FFL chart changed 5 or 6 years ago when she
perceived a change in the forum.  Anyway here's the info taken from post 0:

Sept 1, 2001, 2:24 pm, Fairfield, IA  though I'm assuming the latter.

Anyway, Sun in its own sign.  Already explains a lot.

________________________________
 From: John <jr_...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 5:50 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Arab Spring Turns Against the US to John

Share,

In the US chart, the Moon is placed in Aquarius and Libra is the 9th house,
signifying overseas or foreign lands, from the Moon position.  Thus, we find
the attack of American embassies in foreign lands.

In jyotish, the analysis of the chart requires the assessment of the various
ascendants or lagnas aside from the usual rising sign, which is Sagittarius for
the USA.

JR