<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb no_reply@ wrote:
>
> I do believe you are onto something here...

So do I.

As quite a few have noted, there are remarkable similarities in
the ways that both Judy and Robin lure people into ongoing
confrontations/arguments with them, an interaction that they
both seem to perceive as "intimacy."

But the even greater similarity is what happens when they
think that "intimacy" -- which, as noted before exists only
in their minds -- is either "withdrawn," or "betrayed."

Both IMO are triggers for their biggest psychological/emotional
hot buttons. How many times here have we heard both of them
rant and rave about the horrible, evil practice of *not wanting
to talk with them any more*. In their minds, this is some kind
of Cardinal Sin.

But an even greater hot button seems to get pushed when someone
they have come to believe they have succeeded in "getting on their
side" suddenly either "sides with" someone they have categorized
as an enemy or adversary, or even appreciates them, compliments
them, or has a normal, friendly conversation with them. This is
invariably reacted to as if it were a form of betrayal.

Case in point: how Judy has reacted recently to a few people
she considered "hers" having friendly conversations with either
you or me. Shortly after this happens, she finds occasion to light
into them and attack them, usually over some nitpick that some-
times seems to be unrelated, but IMO isn't. Watch what she'll
do with Share after her posts today declaring more affinity
for the Curtis-Susan-Steven "take" on this latest brouhaha.

As for WHY these two individuals think and react this way,
I don't really have a clue. If I had to speculate, as an armchair
non-trained psychiatrist, it's that both have *serious* issues
with rejection. Someone or someones rejected them in the
past, and now whenever anyone does in the present, they
go more than a little crazy behind it.

In itself that would normally be just sad, and deserving of our
pity and our compassion. But when they actively try to *harm*
the person they feel has "rejected" them? Then in my opinion
they've strayed over the line into cyberstalking, and pathological
behavior.

All of this just my untrained opinion, of course...

<chivukula.ravi@>