On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 6:37 PM, curtisdeltablues <
curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>

> I appreciate your taking a swing at it. I don't think much "spinning" is
> necessary. You gave the project so little thought. Any thoughtful person
> would understand what went down here. And it probably wasn't that you did
> some research beforehand to pick the 4th use of the term,and then used it
> improperly according to the dictionary, but properly for the first few
> definitions.... deliberately.
>
> You've just turned in sloppy work because of your over confidence and
> contempt for me.

Curtis - it was a rhetorical question of mine to point to the deception,
manipulation, bullying you engage in here. Even if it meant literally I
would be nuts to think Sal would have meant any physical harm to Emily - so
no sloppy work here Curtis, contempt on my part - yes, your usual sleight
of hand - yes, your usual twisting, manipulating context  - yes, your seven
layered progressively cruder,baser,grosser deception - yes.

> At least now I can go back to Raunchy's spin with some more insight into
> your thinking process.
>
> That later post about her spin was a classic.
>
> I'll bet you never got away stealing any curds and ghee, did you baby
> Krishna?

LOL..OK this is seriously funny. Oh no I am very deceptive, but unlike you
it's not to maintain my self-deception.

Anyway what a shame - a talented man like you has to resort to all this
drama !!!

Looks like you need some love and attention - so XOXOXOXOXO - love ya baby.

Ravi