--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

I really believe that you shouldn't have said that about Sal's post and I don't
find your explanations convincing.  The false comparative about physical harm
doesn't fly either.  The term "threat"is an inflammatory word and you chose if
for that reason.  But I read it and it was not a threatening email.  It was
much like so much of what goes on here every day.

But if you want to goof on me for drama queening the whole thing up too far, I
can live with that.  Perhaps I did get a bit carried away.