'See It For Yourself'...the nature of the 'Unbounded Self'...

Beyond all the techniques whichy you have been taught...see it for  yourself
for once and for all!

It's right there: 'Unity Consciousness' is right there all of the time, you ego
just won't let you see it!

See what this little self wants from you?

Why won't it let you see the 'Unity That Exists'...

Look at a child or a baby and you will see that they are in Unity...

So seperation between baby and world, world and baby...

It's only when this little pesky thiing called the 'ego' developes and
attatches itself to everything we seen or heard, then we are screwed ultimately
screwed big time!

So, see it and one you see it, you can't 'unsee' it...

R.