--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 09/20/2012 02:44 PM, card wrote:
> > http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/09/iphone5-spec-showdown/
> >

> I paid $350 for the Nexus.  Unlocked the Galaxy III is $600-$800.  I
> don't think you can get an iPhone 5 unlocked.  Microsoft must have sent
> out an email to their employees to vote for the Lumia (or Nokia did).
> Business is war these days.

Yeah, I agree. I think the Lumia 920 shall fail for at least
two reasons: it's way too heavy (185 grams; iPhone 5, 114 grams), and perhaps
even too wide for many people (~ 70 millimetres; iPhone ~ 60 millimetres?). Of
course, the camera of the Lumia is superb, but
that's prolly not enough.

 And as a Nokia share holder, I'm afraid Windoze Phone 8 shall be
a disaster...

BTW, just recommended my sister to buy a Macbook(?), instead of a PC laptop!