About Judy's ways of not being truthful and to set the record straight, it was
Robin not me who brought our conflict to FFL.  And he did so twice.  And I
mentioned that the first time he did so.  Yet you began the nitpicky piling
on.  Not Curtis, you.  And you continued to do so.  Even though you had not
seen the initial private emails between me and Robin.  For me this is a crucial
point.  You did not know all that had been said between me and Robin.  You
certainly did not ever understand my feelings in the matter.  Nor did you ever
attempt to understand them.  This is also crucial.

You continually piled on and nitpicked even though he brought the conflict to
FFL without asking how I felt about that.  A reasonable and compassionate
person would have let me and Robin work it out on our own given these
circumstances.  Compassionate is obvious.  Reasonable because is anyone here
really qualified to help 2 people work out a conflict?  If yes, I'm 110% sure
it's not you.

This mercifully short post is a good example of what I don't like about your
posting, Judy.  You pick one technical aspect, that one about one exchange.
Which is probably technically correct in the sense that your nitpicky pilings
on are not really exchanges.  Yet you fail to mention aspects way more
important:  that it was Robin who brought the conflict twice onto FFL, not me;
that you hadn't seen the initial private emails between me and Robin; that you
didn't attempt to understand where I was coming from.

These are your ways of not being truthful.