--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "maskedzebra" <maskedzebra@> wrote:
> >
> > I will repeat what is obvious as long as you try to
> > bullshit your way out of addressing what I say about
> > you, Curtis.
>
> M:  You have now defined yourself as a troll here Robin.
> Got it.  Over and out.

It's the *presumption* of this that blows my mind.
That Curtis or anyone else "owes" him a response
in which he addresses what he says about him. And
that if Curtis doesn't do what he's being told to
do, he's just going to keep calling him names
until he does.

That's what children throwing tantrums do. That's
what chronic abusers do. That's what people suffer-
ing from Narcissistic Personality Disorder do.
That's what attention vampires do. That's what
Robin does, it's what Judy does, and in a saddening
trend it's what Ann is starting to do.

It's NOT what normal people do.

What would you do if some guy on the street walked
up to you, yelled a bunch of disparaging things
about you in your face, and then stood there
demanding that you *debate* these things with him,
and in detail? Wouldn't you be kinda tempted to
point up to the sky and say "Look...is that a UFO?"
...and then run away?

And yet put people on an Internet forum and they
start to think that they can demand things of
others that they would never dare to demand of
them in real life.