Well, for starters, I'm not sure about that but I seem
recall Maharishi said something like, the nervous system
of an enlightened individual functions like superconductors.

It seems reasonable to me that only a nervous system that
has (almost?) zero resistance, can carry out all the intentions
of an individual, like becoming invisible, and stuff...

Keep your head *cool*! ;D