"We teach our students that by concentration through meditation they can
create an impenetrable field of energy between the ground and their bodies.The
greater the field of energy, the higher the meditating man can rise. It is
simple Q.E.D."[27][28]

I think the "impenetrable field of energy" refers to the
Meissner effect, or, then again, not!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_electrodynamics