Well damn, you mean that unless I believe and speak to things that can be
historically proven, then no assertions of mine will be believed?

Richard, Richard... So many things I can say. There is no historical proof that
Jesus lived (the Bible doesn't count because it is a religious text and not
historical proof) but a heap of folks believe he did.

There is no historical proof that many of the rishis who are touted in the
vedic pantheon of rishis actually existed but heaps of folks believe they did.

There is no historical proof that Edgar Cayce ever actually got his material
from anyplace other than his own head, but lots of people say he did and that
he helped them a great deal.

There was no historical proof that Krishna ever existed except in myth, but
millions of Hindus believe he did.

There is no historical proof that the Mob had anything to do will Hoffa's
disappearance, but hey...

I will simply say your thinking is cloudy - my belief in anything has nothing
to do with the credibility of my objection to Maharishi sthapatya veda.

Pay attention Richard! I have no problem with vastu, I object to Maharishi
co-opting old Indian knowledge to take advantage of people.