--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, laughinggull108 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Well I SUGGESTED moving to Wednesday.  Some agreed.  Some
> > > didn't.
> >
> > And some didn't like the idea of reserving *any* day
> > for this "special" use.
> >
> > > I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next
> > > week.
> > >
> > > I like the FFL variety too.  I think Marek was suggesting
> > > something other than less variety.
> >
> > I don't believe anyone said Marek was suggesting less
> > variety, do you, Share?
> >
> > I guess you must have misunderstood. The point is that
> > the *result* of Marek's suggestion would be less variety
> > day to day, because if there were a "special" day every
> > week designated for "creative" posts or neat finds,
> > folks would tend to save them up so they would have
> > something to contribute on that day. As a consequence,
> > such posts would no longer be sprinkled as freely
> > throughout the week as they are now.
>
> Judy, you need to re-read Marek's original suggestion because
> you have *completely* misunderstood his intentions.

I don't believe I said anything about his intentions,
other than that he wasn't suggesting less variety.

> The *result* of Marek's suggestion would be less negativity
> through arguing, correcting, etc. etc. for at least one day
> each week so that some people might actually want to visit
> and read some of the posts on that particular day.

It's possible that would be one of the results. I never
said otherwise. Did you read what I wrote?

> Leave it to you to twist it into something else.

I didn't twist anything, gully baby. I identified a
likely result if Marek's suggestion were carried out.

> Feel free to contribute something on Wednesdays if you
> wish, or sprinkle it throughout the week.

Yes, I hope all of us feel free to contribute whenever
we feel like it and don't feel restricted to one "special"
day.

> You have my permission. And if you insist on misrepresenting
> Marek's noble suggestion,

Well, now you owe me an apology, because I didn't
misrepresent a thing. Do you even know what "misrepresent"
means? I'd check Mr. Dictionary if I were you.

As far as negativity is concerned, the folks who find
it unpleasant might want to speak out against those
who are primarily responsible for instigating it.

 I just might have to come ot NJ and spank you!