--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "richardatrwilliamsdotus" <richard@...>
wrote:

> jr_esq:
> > Romney has admitted he's wrong about his '47
> > percent' statement.
> >
> It looks like you haven't thought this through.
>
> "So is it true that 47 percent of Americans
> don't pay income tax? Essentially, yes,
> according to the the Tax Policy Center..."
>
> 'Fact-checking Romney's "47 percent" comment'
> CBS News, September 18, 2012, 11:46 AM
> http://tinyurl.com/8qsvbbz
>
> > You'll have to catch his errors so that he
> > can own up to it.
> >
> Now all we have to do is catch your errors.
>
> LoL!

Richard,

Romney had to admit that he was wrong in his statement to save face and
maintain some credibility as a potential president of the USA.  It is
unfortunate that Obama did not hammer Romney of his error during the debate.

IMO, Obama did not make a good presentation of his candidacy during the debate.
 But we will see how he can recover from this setback in the other debates.  If
not, it could convince the undecided voters to vote for the GOP candidate.