Mike,

You should read the article that Curtis found from the Huffington Post which
essentially stated that Romney used a sly debating number on Obama.  Romney may
have outwardly won the debate.  But the American public now know the inner
motivations of Romney as a legitimate candidate for president of this country.

If Romney had used questionable facts and half truths to confuse Obama and the
public during the debate, I believe the American viewers will turn against him.
 In the end, these debates may backfire on him once the public realize what he
did in front of all Americans to see, specifically those rapid talking and
rehearsed tricks to confuse the listeners.  Nonetheless, Obama will have to
hold his own during the debates and present his vision of America for the next
four years.

JR