You sick, twisted retards must think women get some joy, pleasure, exhilaration
out of abortion? You are too demented to even contemplate the notion that every
woman who aborts must feel lot of emotional turmoil - be it grief or guilt. You
absolutely disgust me Mike - to even think you are spiritual, project yourself
as some kind of Mahatma Gandhi and all you show is contempt, apathy, mock women
having abortion, wish them rape, try to legislate women's bodies, deny them
birth control, independence and freedom.