 From: raunchydog <raunchy...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 9:32 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Just Walkin' In The Rain

Weekend Weather Report: Fairfield Iowa

Saturday: Goulashes/Waders
Overcast with thunderstorms and rain showers. Fog early. High of 73F. Breezy.
Winds from the South at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90% with rainfall amounts
near 0.4 in. possible.

Saturday Night: Slickers/Rain Ponchos
Overcast with thunderstorms and rain showers. Fog overnight. Low of 59F. Winds
from the South at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100% with rainfall amounts near
0.9 in. possible.

Sunday: Windbreakers/Sweaters
Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 68F. Breezy. Winds from the WNW at
15 to 25 mph with gusts to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sunday Night: Jackets
Clear. Low of 39F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph.