> > Shri Chakra found on Mars

wgm4u :
> Finally willytex can rest in peace!

Everyone knows the real Sri Chakra is up in
Oregon, Billy. There's simply no way anyone
could fly to and imprint another one on Mars!

<http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/hinduism-forum/178732-oregons-sri-ya\
ntra.html>

"It wasn't. it took them quite a few days,
working in the hot sun. I just took a while
before the National Guard pilot noticed it.
I know the guys involved and see them
regularly to this day: Bill Witherspoon,
Bob Hoerlein, Mark Petrick, I think Michael
Cain, a few others. I've seen photos of them
working on the project. I believe in aliens
and tend to believe they are involved in
many of the crop circles, but they weren't
involved in the Oregon yantra."

FairfieldLife: 184865
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/184865>

You decide:

http://youtu.be/1mr2G1_UYWY <http://youtu.be/1mr2G1_UYWY>

"About this time a friend asked if I could
make a Sri Yantra. The Sri Yantra is a
traditional design from India that is thought
of as an instance or occurrence (rather than
a symbol) of the deepest laws and forces
of Mother Nature or Mother Divine. I spent a
few months doing extensive library research
on the Sri Yantra and also spoke with people
who had experienced its use in India as part
of the spiritual tradition of Sri Vidya.
Then I decided it would be consistent with
its traditional use to make one from gold
leaf and transparent pigments..."

India Divine: