--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:

> Good luck Buck, I look forward to seeing your vision for us being realised.
> What is the first part of your plan?

Salya,Thank you. Om ye of the peaceless and suffering humanity! My happiness
desires to root out your suffering. Will you extend your arm and allow me to
lift you up from the mire of misery and peacelessness?
I think it is important that I begin this work silently, in silence. You will
notice me and know me by my good work.  I'll begin as soon as Rick gives me the
password to administering FFL.
-Buck