Yourself maybe?

________________________________
 From: Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Saniel Bonder in Fairfield visits

I really love what Alex says about WD gazing.  AND for me it felt too top down
when it was teachers and mentors being the gazers and everyone else being the
gazees.  It felt more right to me when everyone gazed with everyone else.
Probably my authority issues involved.  Lots of people liked the gazing a lot.

I also know of shaktipat given by touch and have experienced it here in FF.

Besides TM, long list and the word impressed is not at all the right word:

I am forever grateful to the lineage of Kundalini Care in Knoxville, especially
the 2 living exponents Shivarpita and Swamiji; I'm grateful to Ammachi and
Mother Meera and Kurnamayi; I love Kwan Yin and Krishna Das' guru but have only
seen pictures of them; I have huge respect for David Deida and John Douglas and
John Newton and his teacher Howard Wills; I go deep with the writing of
Adyashanti and Francis Lucille; and with the inquiry of Lester Levenson and
Byron Katie;  I love gazing with Braco and doing Spring Forest Qigong with
Master Chunyi Lin.

I've probably forgotten somebody (-: