You got it right..."going to the Dome supports.....".  "And the Dome is run
by...and supports a philosophy that..."..so therefore, my actions are in
alignment with enough of my core value system that I  can agree to "take what I
like and leave the rest."

Re: the second comment.  I'm looking at it bigger picture than you, not
"within" the construct of the TMO.