--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> > Friends,
> > "It is not unknown to you, meditators , what disasters have befallen here,
> > and, in fact, our embarrassments would be at the insuperable pitch, had not
> > your qualities, which have been so often manifested, as meditator sons and
> > daughters of our movement. Hardly one among you but has distinguished
> > himself by some nobly memorable action: all these services to the movement
> > are known well, and we will never forget.
> >
> > We flatter ourselves, therefore, that in this case too nothing will be
> > wanting which the movement has a right to expect of your valor. The hour is
> > at hand. I should think we had done nothing, if we left the Field in
> > possession of non-meditators and the ill-illumined. Let me apprise you,
> > then: we intend, in spite of the Rules of Art and argument of our foes, to
> > attack the Princes of inertia and ignorance, which seems everywhere is
> > nearly thrice our strength, wherever we find it. The question is not of
> > their numbers, or the strength of their position: all this, by courage, by
> > the skill of our methods and meditation, we will try to make good. This
> > step we must risk, or everything is lost. We must beat the enemy, or perish
> > all of us before his batteries. So I read the case; so we must will and act
> > in it.  Come to Meditation in the Dome. Come at first light to the Dome on
> > Election Day to uphold the day.  Come join with us and I will be personally
> > grateful to each of you.
> > -Buck in the Dome
> >

> Going to the dome on Election Day counts only if you actually VOTE. Polls are
> open 7 am to 9 pm. Help Get Out the Vote. We are canvassing and phone banking
> until 9:00 pm tonight and from 9 am to 9 pm Election Day. Call Tara Metts,
> OFA Coordinator at Jefferson County HQ to help GOTV 515-306-1298. It's
> exactly what Mitt Romney doesn't want you to do. Republicans are doing
> everything they can to suppress the vote. If you have any trouble voting at
> the polls tomorrow, call the Election Protection Hotline 855-868-3174. Find
> your precinct at https://my.barackobama.com/page/s/caprecinct
>
> http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/12434-beyond-the-dead-end-of-american-electoral-politics-rethinking-the-crisis-of-politics

"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does
truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no
public support. It is self-sustained."
Mohandas "Mahatma" Gandhi

Read More:
"Why the Democrats and Media Deny Election Rigging"
http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/12537-why-the-democrats-and-media-deny-election-rigging