> In this instance, I doubt not only the benevolence but even the
> neutrality of your motive in asking me a question because of my
> EXPERIENCE of how you commented on my answer to your question
> about gazing.

I said nothing about "benevolence," Share. You made that up.

And as I said, you can fantasize anything you like about my
motivations for asking the question. I told you what they
were.

> Even in the post immediately below, you use one of your
> standard tactics.  I used the word EXPERIENCE and you use
> the word imagine, two words that have opposite meanings.

No, Share, that doesn't fly. The operative phrase here
about my motivations was "I think." "Imagine" is a synonym
of "think." In other words: Based on your EXPERIENCE, you
*imagined* that my motivation was different from what I
told you it was.

> Actually you are doing what you accused me of in the gazing
> discussion: you are being indirect in your hostility.

There was no hostility, indirect or otherwise, in my
question. *You* chose to turn this into a hostile exchange.
If you had just responded "Yes" or "No," that would have
been all there was to it. But you chose to *imagine* and
*fantasize about* my motivations.

> More than this, here you are indirectly misrepresenting what
> I said just as you did in the gazing discussion.

I have done no such thing, Share. You are *directly*--and
very deliberately--misrepresenting what I've said.

> In that instance your left out something essential that I said,
> about gazing being too top down.

Share, you're lying. I looked up those posts. I acknowledged
what you'd said about gazing having initially been teacher-
to-student.

> With two words here, imagine
> and later fantasized, you misrepresent what I said.

Nope, wrong. You're the misrepresenter, and it's chronic
with you.

> This is my extended answer to your question about my taking
> the FFL heat. The short answer is yes.

OK, thank you for the short answer. That's all I was asking
for.

> PS I enjoyed your funny post about Obama and Romney debating
> classical Indian music and your post quoting Maharishi on love.

Not interested in your insincerities, Share. If you're going
to be hostile, just be authentically hostile. Don't try to
sugar-coat it and pretend you're all sweetness and light.