--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/Lord_Nose

Dear FFL Moderators, Stop. Ranchydog just committed a serious FFL felony right
there revealing the actual identity of some one [Lord_Nose] who was trying to
post undercover anonymously on FFL. It is in the FFL guidelines that people can
post openly here in a safety of anonymity.  Please enforce the rights to
privacy of this list with some strong and appropriate sanctions on Ranchy's
rights to post here.  At least the 3 minute penalty in the doghouse.  The
yellow card.  Throw the damned the red foul flag.  There should be zero
tolerance for such a low uncivilized uncultured stinkin' behavioral a thing as
revealing someone's identity on FFL.  Be swift.
-Buck