--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...>

lurkernomore20002000@ wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip>
> > > And confrontations were not just Robin speaking, they involved
everyone who had a tongue in their head. The event was often created
and sustained by the audience. There was never a time that I witnessed
> where anyone, ever, jumped up and ran to the stage and said, "Hold on
everyone! We are all deluded here. Mary isn't demonic. Robin, you've got
it all wrong, here listen to me, I know what is happening. Mary's
> friends set her up. Let's stop this mixup, this charade, right now."
> > > Nope, never happened.
> > >
> > Is it just me, or is there something missing
> > between the paragraph above and the paragraph below?
>
> Other than an expression of empathy for Ann's courage to share painful
memories of betrayal and how she embraces her past as essential to
becoming the strong, forthright person that she is, and sees Robin as
having changed as well, what exactly what besides reading comprehension
are you missing, Steve?

So, Ann goes up to the stage, and then what, everyone breaks into a
dance?  It seems to me there are some details missing.
I also understand Raunchy that you give a wide berth to anyone whom you
perceive to be an ally, and quite an constricted berth to those who
don't fall into that category.  All part of  that unflinching honesty
you talk so much about.
But I would have liked a few details of how we went from dread to
celebration.

> > > My point here has nothing to do with exonerating Robin or myself
or to lay blame on others. Everyone was on the dance floor. We were all
jitter bugging like crazy. We didn't want the music to stop, we wore our
shoes out. My point is that the predators were, at other times, the
prey.