On Nov 12, 2012, at 3:09 PM, "seventhray1" <lurkernomore20002...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" lurkernomore20002000@
> > wrote:
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@>

> > where anyone, ever, jumped up and ran to the stage and said, "Hold on
> > everyone! We are all deluded here. Mary isn't demonic. Robin, you've got it
> > all wrong, here listen to me, I know what is happening. Mary's
> > friends set her up. Let's stop this mixup, this charade, right now."
> > > >
> > > Is it just me, or is there something missing
> > > between the paragraph above and the paragraph below?
> >
> > Other than an expression of empathy for Ann's courage to share painful
> > memories of betrayal and how she embraces her past as essential to becoming
> > the strong, forthright person that she is, and sees Robin as having changed
> > as well, what exactly what besides reading comprehension are you missing,
> > Steve?
>
> So, Ann goes up to the stage, and then what, everyone breaks into a dance?
> It seems to me there are some details missing.

Is this your pathetic attempt to look clever Steve? 'cause you come across as a
fucking retard - yet again, surprise. The point is everyone's baying for Ann's
blood at this point not just Robin, so there's no need for the rest of the
story you fucking idiot - it perfectly illustrates the point she's making.