--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <lurkernomore20002000@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, laughinggull108 <no_reply@>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Share. With all due respect (and I think I DO respect everyone to
> varying degrees), maybe now would be a good time to give all of this a
> break and perhaps return to topics of value to more than a few of us
> here at FFL.
>
> Jeez Gull,
>
> You make it seem like Share has been the main driver for all this!
> Where I see restraint (on Share's part), maybe you are seeing a desire
> to keep it going.
>
> Just remember what precipitated this latest twist-Raunchy accusing Share
> of having a love interest in Robin, and stalking him.
>
> Now come on.  Would you not feel that this deserves a reply of some
> kind?
>
> I think everyone is in line with your sentitments.  I just think you
> addressed your post to the wrong person(s)
>
> So yes, let's get back to the hockey lock out and things that really
> matter.

You're right Steve. However, I only make suggestions to those that I think are
*capable* of change. Yes, my post could have been directed to another person
(or people) but then I fear it would have fallen on "deaf ears" (or in the case
of an internet forum "blind eyes").

And yes, some accusations DO deserve *a* (as in one) reply of some kind but it
looks like alot of "discussions" here at FFL within the last year or so have
turned into some kind of "verbal" confrontation, and those involved can't seem
to find it in themselves to simply turn away. Those who insist that you're
losing face by doing this are just plain wrong; you are saving face, big time!
As one's heart develops, I think it's important to protect it from the malice
of others.