--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
> >
> > Concerning my post to Robin:  I wrote that myself after appt with
pastoral counselor.
> > Concerning my post to RD:  I used the word stress the way that TMers
often do.  Maybe that's why it seemed the way it did to you.
> > I agree that rigorous honesty is an essential part of human
development.
> > Yes, different people have different senses of humor.
> >
> > Yes, sometimes I miss the bigger picture.
> > A couple of times Robin called meruD she but another long term
poster corrected him.  Even if a she, meruD can still be the Janitor
Poet of FFL High.  Male or female, meruD inspired a crush in me that
lead to a lot of growth.  I remain grateful.

> Ironically, in thread "to Emily" below, Nov 9:
> authfriend: "Standard Share: speak in generalities; it relieves you of
any accountability."

Which, we all know, is simply another way of saying, "you did not answer
my question in the way I wanted you to answer it, so you are a duumkopf.